- City of Delavan – Website – 123 S. 2nd St. – 262-728-5585
- Library – Website – 104 E. Walworth Ave – 262-728-3111
- Local Delavan City Parks – Website
- Town of Delavan – Website – Town Hall Rd. – 262-728-3471
- Walworth County – Website
Local Chambers and Tourist information:
- Burlington Chamber of Commerce – http://burlingtonchamber.org
- East Troy Chamber of Commerce – http://www.easttroywi.org
- Elkhorn Chamber of Commerce –http://www.elkhornchamber.com
- Geneva Lake West Chamber of Commerce –http://www.genevalakewest.com/
- Travel Wisconsin – Website
- Visit Delavan – http://www.visitdelavan.com
- Visit Lake Geneva – http://www.visitlakegeneva.com/
- Walworth County Visitors Bureau – 2375 E. Geneva Street, Delavan WI – 262-728-6000 Website
- Whitewater Chamber of Commerce – http://www.whitewaterchamber.com
Tourism & Recreation:
- Delavan Lake
The Delavan and Delavan Lake area is one of the most popular resort locations in Wisconsin with exciting water sports, golf, horseback riding, and winter activities. The city’s park system contains more than 100 acres of natural preserves, parks, picnic areas, and playgrounds. Included in Delavan’s beautiful park system can be found a swimming pond, sledding hills and a Memorial Arboretum.
Over two miles of winding waterways are within the city; Lake Comus is a favorite spot for children. Along the north shore of Lake Comus, beyond the arboretum, is the Dibble Nature Trail where many varieties of trees, shrubs, marsh grass, birds and small animal wildlife can be observed in their natural habitat.
The new Rotary Gardens on the east end of the city highlights a seven-rock fountain representing the seven continents. The city owns and operates the 27-hole Delbrook Golf Course rated as one of the finest public courses in the area. It includes a man-made lake, a modern irrigation system, and modern clubhouse. A golf pro is available to help with all your golfing needs.
You are sure to please your palette at any one of the area’s great dining establishments. Foods for every taste are cooked, grilled, sautéed, baked, and fried to perfection. From burgers to seafood, chicken to steak, fine dining, casual family dining, or a light lunch, you won’t have far to go to discover a restaurant to satisfy your appetite.
Weary travelers find Delavan’s bed and breakfast, cottages; hotel and motel accommodations are the finest in the area. Delavan’s historic downtown, recently renovated, includes brick streets and unique shopping. Antique shops, furniture stores, gift shops and a department store are just a few of the retail businesses that Delavan has to offer. Delavan also boasts three shopping plazas on the city’s east end.